Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Updated Notes

Make sure you notice that the notes have been updated! I put a couple of slides in here to give you a map and a timeline of Washington's involvement with the beginning of the war. Some classes will do a timeline exercise with this information. I thought that putting the information in chronological order with a map might be helpful to you. You may also notice a link to a transcript of Washington's journal that was published in the Maryland Gazette. Please leave comments to let me know if you are using the blog and how you are using it. If it is not of help to you to have it, I may discontinue doing this, as it is quite time consuming. On the other hand, if this is something that is helping you, or if you find it interesting, by all means I will continue to do this:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive