Saturday, April 30, 2011

WOW!!!! 8th Graders, you definitely rocked the Civil War Battlefield Park! I think anyone who came out had something to learn yesterday. Hope you are all getting a well deserved rest this weekend, and that we all get over our sunburns and sore throats! I have been hearing great things from students and teachers.   I AM SOOOOO PROUD OF YOU! Also, thanks to parents and grandparents for all your assistance with being there and providing supplies and refreshments! Pictures coming to the blog soon- If you have some you'd like to share, PLEASE e-mail them to me. If you do NOT want to be posted on here, or if your parents don't want you posted on here, let me know. We made the 10PM news last night, but they didn't have time to fit in Brandon's interview. I am going to try to get access to what they have to share with you. Again, AWESOME JOB!!!!Do you think all the effort you put into research, writing scripts, costuming, and sets was worth it now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive