Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Beginning Chapter 6

Wow! Either you are reading and studying more, this blog is helping, or a combination of the two! Keep it up! The grades are looking good for Chapter 5 so far. I still have a few more to grade, and I will get those out as soon as I can. Thanks for helping me to get our portfolios organized this week. I am looking forward to having some one-on-one time with each of you to discuss your progress in writing for social studies. While we are on a roll, I thought I would put together the first section of Chapter 6. Let me remind you that this chapter involves lots of names and places. You may need to read and re-read to understand how it all fits together. Many of you will be excited that this chapter is about the Civil War. I wish I could spend more time on it than we will have. We will need to be finished within a couple of weeks, and of course, the Nine Weeks Test is Wednesday! Don't look for a study guide with everything on it. Make sure you have all your old tests together by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive